Yousician and Pulse Audio volume control

What a mess!

I'm using Yousician on a Kubuntu Linux system with a USB input device connected to my guitar.

I configured Phonon to use tmy USB device rather than the built-in microphone as the preferred input device, but it seemed as though Yousician wasn't following those preferences.  It says that it's using Pulseaudio. Is Phonon using pulesaudio. Who the fuck knows?

Google was not helpful this time, so I ended up searching for things that were on my computer that might have something to do with configuring sound.

One is the PulseAudio volume control. It's got a bunch of tabs for Input Devices, and Output Devices, Recording and Playback. On the Recording tab (below, right) there's nothing,




Now when I run Yousician, I get a something in the Recording tab. But it's the wrong device. It's using the interncal mic.


But there's a dropdown on the right, and it lets me pick the right one

Comments

Popular Posts