File conversion for PDF to HTML

They have a DeveloperAPI that seems pretty well documented. The translated files are highly fragmented with the HTML for the text:
greater purpose in life than was associated with a
rendered this way:
</span>greater<span class="_ _3"> </span>purpose<span class="_ _3"> </span>in<span class="_ _3"> </span>life<span class="_ _3"> </span>was<span class="_ _3"> </span>associated<span class="_ _3"> </span>with<span class="_ _3"> </span>a<span class="_ _3">
The text seems to be all there, and the layout looks perfect, but I could not select any of the text. That might be an artifact of the CSS or something.
IDR Solutions also does a great job of rendering, and the files seems to be selectable when it’s loaded in the browser.
I put the IDR files in dropbox. It renders in my account if I am logged in, but but no one else can get the rendered version because Dropbox changed their HTML sharing policy so that it does not render.
So: what I'd like is a way to automate the process.
Once I get it specced out, maybe I will contract someone to do something

Comments

Popular Posts